Follow this calendar and other local school and community calendars on Burbio.comSign Up – Free!
Our Homeward Pet's mission is to transform the lives of cats and dogs in need through compassionate medical care, positive behavior training, and successful adoption while building a more humane community. 29 Years of Animal Rescue and Adoption! We were founded in 1990 under the name "Hooterville Pet Safehaus". We started with simple goals: save and re-home cats and dogs and educate the public about spaying and neutering their pets. In 2002 Hooterville became Homeward Pet Adoption Center. Each year Homeward helps over 1,800 cats and dogs find their forever home. Where do these animals come from? 40% are owner surrenders and the other 60% are animals we rescue from shelters that euthanize. We remain small with a staff of 25 (half are part time). And our 400+ volunteers are our backbone (thank you volunteers and donors!). Many of the rescued animals who come to Homeward get more love and attention in our shelter than they have ever known. Celebrate with us! Our shelter continues to grow and improve. Drop by and get to know us better!
Woodinville, WA 98072