Milford Historical Society
Follow this calendar and other local school and community calendars on Burbio.comSign Up – Free!
The Milford Historical Society is dedicated to collecting and preserving antiquities related to Milford's history and making this information available to the public. The Society has three houses: the Eells-Stow House (c.1700), Clark-Stockade House (c.1780) and Bryan-Downs House (c.1785) at its complex at 34 High Street. For free house tours, dates of exhibit openings, and public history lectures, please contact us on Facebook. (The houses are closed because of weather October through May, but special plans for group tours may be possible. Check Facebook.)
56 Rogers Avenue, Unit Q.
Milford, CT 06460